View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #286
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
...I'd just like to summarize the points that seem important to me at this juncture...

He's said repeatedly and written in at least one book, (NOT in an “offhand manner, I would say), that the role of negative aliens, if any, has been minimal on our planet. I don't think the definite and clear manner in which he stated this can or should be minimized. It would be wonderful if he was right, but is he right? He may be saying this to counteract the disinformation about negative ET s that has been disseminated to create fear, but what people IN the Disclosure Movement want and deserve is the TRUTH, not to be manipulated either one way OR the other. For those of us who are brave enough to stare this reality in the face, I don't think Greer is doing us a service if he is trying to “protect us” from the truth, nor it it really anyone's job to do that, in any case...

I totally agree with you on this. There are way too many stories and experienced, not only from whistleblowers, but also from common people that shows clearly we are under a secretive alien intervention. It is not positive of course, but it is here. So, what do we do about it? Being conscious of this reality is the first step on the path of freedom. We can not change what we are not sentient of.

I think in order to clean up the mess that has been made of this planet, some of us at least need to know in detail what has been done behind closed doors, however scary it may be, so that we can energetically send light to the darkness created by there scenarios and help to figure out how to undo it. The general public doesn't have to know all this if they don't want to, or aren't ready for it, but there should be a choice to know the truth, for those who want to take this work on. And I do think it's work of a very transformational nature if taken on in the spirit of truth seeking for the sake of Truth, and deserves respect as such. I for one, am not doing this out of mere curiosity or for distraction or entertainment—it's work, and I am driven to do it by as deep a spiritual need as any I've ever known.

Exactly the same for me here. To me, there is nothing more imperative for humanity. Because when you connect the dots, you come up with the idea that many of our global problems, like over-consumption and pollution, were somewhat behind the scene planned. In the machiavelic ideology to manipulate; create the global problems, then bring up the solution and the masses will follow your lead.

...I have been on a spiritual path for 30 years now myself, and have had some pretty far out experiences too, as I'm sure a lot of others on this forum have. In my journeys, I have met lots of others on spiritual paths, including Zen Masters, Lamas, Yogis and other kinds of spiritual teachers from various backgrounds. So I have some basis for comparison. One thing is sure and that is that the cultivation of powers such as levitation and clairvoyance does not guarantee that a person is unquestionably wise, pure and secure on their path. We are none of us on this plane of existence incapable of making mistakes and suffering spiritual setbacks. There are dangers and pitfalls on the spiritual path that we are all subject to here...

I relate to this. I lived a year in Indonesia, Sulawesi and four years in Amazonas, Brasil among other places I have worked for human rights and electrical technician. I have personally met people with amazing powers, especially linked with martial arts. The magnetism some people can have over others because of their "special gifts" is not a guarantee of their well intended spirit. Knowledge is not wisdom and wisdom does not mean infallibility. Infallibility is an attribute of Creation exclusively, Creation being the only thing worthy of worshiping... This is the base of Freewill.
Your whole post was very well said and thoughtful Onawah. I share your point of view on many things you just said. I too respect Greer for what he has done. I followed disclosure project some years before Project Camelot was created. I saw almost all the witnesses disclosure has brought forward. I was amazed about this gathering and really found it impossible to avoid, even for the most skeptics.

But now... We see a different man. There is no doubt in my mind and I can understand why some people do not like to hear this.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-12-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote