Thread: soul mate
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #32
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: soul mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I feel that there is no such thing as a soulmate.

I feel no true connection to anyone. I feel no true connection to this world but yet, I am here.

I think that I will be fine even if I never connect with people in the way that I wish to and strive to.
When you find out what it is you came here to do, then you will find that connection and it will be with everybody.

In my own experience life has been very difficult. And the most difficult aspects have been relationships with other people. But as soon as I get 'Back on Track' by helping other people my life completely changes. The way people look at me changes, the way we communicate changes and the way I feel changes. Its too much of a difference to be merely coincidence.

Its a though there is something enticing me to help other people. If i dont help others, my life will manifest in such a way that i end up depressed and numb, lacking any kind of connection with other people.

The highest reward on this planet is the connections we make with others, what better way to entice someone then to dangle a carrot of wonderful relationships in front of their nose.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote