View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #17
tom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Discerning Alien Disinformation

When will people learn that ET are in charge of this planet and no one else there are renegade ET and good ET the good ET have been trying to rid this planet of bad ET for thousands of years the very same ones that have kept us in ignorance for millenia they dont want us to know who we really are?The roswell crashes where staged by friendly ET to give man the technology so that we can advance, dont let the scare-mongering worry you that's the idea, fear is there greatest weapon they dont wish to destroy us, just control us with religion and a dummbed down **** education so that we can stay stupid for ever in this life.Well not me bud because i'am onto them.Look at all them craters on the moon there was a clean-up war going on,I also believe that we did land on the moon.But because of what was seen by the astronaut's they then had to create a phony landing in a studio,How else could they explain those big ships sitting there watch the interview with the three astronauts Aldri Armstrong cooper it is the most awkward interview that you are likely to see about three men who should have been excited but i think you will agree they are anything but.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote