View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #19
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi all,

I really wanted to post this meditation on here but i have pics that go next to the writing, and that doesnt seem to be possible on this forum so i am told.

So i have created a webpage just for this meditation for you Avalon members.

This is the original Mer Ka Ba and not the new age dis-info.

I must also add that this meditation when done correctly is one of greatest soul advancing meditations there is.

http://ama-gi.synthasite.com/

Enjoy
(** I will not remove the edition of this, but I will ask that you be wary of anything that comes from that site.. Instead of pushing it under the rug, let me tell you first off the work on that site (the joy of satan) is stolen from low profile authors and made up by a clergy that thinks they know what theyre doing.. So again, becareful of sites offering the real Mer Ka Ba, it was the basis of this post - Thank you Oct 17 2008 **)

I use to do the Mer Ka Ba it was the joy of satans version... supposed claim that it came to the High Priest (Maxine Dietrich) from the demon Azazel. Whatever she did to change this meditation actually was harming those who practiced it.

Myself included, I did it for months until my energy was being caught and started to shake my muscles like small seizures I stopped because it hurt and once I stopped it went away. But my friend who was also in this community did it to the point where he passed out from doing it, he stopped and it went away for him as well.

I know there is revised editions of this meditation and Ive seen several different ways to do it. Just becareful when going down the pathway with the Mer Ka Ba it is way powerful.

Peace N Love
-Brother Nate
myspace.com/satanslibrary

Last edited by Darkfang34; 10-18-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Darkfang34 is offline   Reply With Quote