View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So i didnt know you spoke sumerian...

hhahaa, Im a scribbler too, terrible speller as you may have noticed but that doesnt matter. Hahaha Im so glad, for some reason I thought you were a consultant in one of those icky jobs like organisational redesign, now dont get me wrong, a nice trapped consultant wondering about the universe.

Or perhaps a nice strangly cake obsessed consultant looking for the answers in icing, honestly sometimes I think icying might have more to offer than the sky is falling down folks.

My stories are usually not about stargates but shur why not. I tend to take beginings of anything and start from there, like the first sentence of anything, newspaper, cereal box doesn't matter.

I will have a think how to incorporate Bortho! You are so right though writing yourself makes for a great BS detector and a teribble film companion, I say after 5 minutes oh well its the child, he did it by accident......there is no way you mention something like that in the 1st scene and not have it be important.

Have to skip off for a bit, later, if you think of something go right ahead. I have been spreading giggles galore with your cakes!
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote