View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:42 AM   #13
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
This shows how he takes things off of the internet and discusses them openly (which at first surprised me) on MSM, but gives the info a twist at the last to disinfo it. Very manipulative. It makes sense now when you see the behind the scenes ***** that goes on.
GB is a sociopath, a typical textbook case!! They have an clever ability to take a morsel of the truth then build an elaborate story around it to support their case, or whatever lie they're trying to feed you. I've had the unfortunate circumstance of encountering one of the best when I was younger and they can be extremely persuasive and convincing. They seem like the nicest guys, until you invite them into your home and they empty your checking acct, run up your credit cards, end up owing you for rent all while he's boinking your friends...and you're clueless to all of it, until it gets exposed.

These people live lies that are a complete lie and the world would be much better without them, for they pose a menace to society and everyone who encounters them. They're vampires that feed-off the psychic energy of their victims, and in GB's case he has a whole nation of ignorant, uneducated people to inflame who are already feeling helpless, hopeless and angry. The really sick part is that he does it for sport, because he can...

Thank you for exposing him for the scumbag, sociopath that he really is micjer! I've already passed it on and posted it on my site...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote