View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 AM   #11
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

I am just going to write out what I GET from that whole crowd.

1. Dan you have a fine story. However many other folks have blown a big hole in your boat. Giving a talk at a school does not make anyone a degree holder. I worked in "Government funded labs" when in school and I worked with virual particals. BUT the truth is I was working with plant germs NOT anything dark and secret. I could make a true statement about a job I had and make it seem like something big and strange. My B.S. meter when off so bad that I almost missed hanging around the site to learn of the other great truthful people who also spoke such as John Lear. ( WHOM I MISS VERY MUCH since he does not come around here any more. )

2. I see Dans "other half" or "his woman" as being a controller. From my understanding she is the person who pushes the buttons and makes the world she has how she wants it. She is now "married to Dan" and Kerry was kind enough to be-friend them. ( see #3)

3. When I was a young person I was taugh much about humans and talk.
One is this. What one person points a finger and says "look at that guy/gal see what they are doing!" That person most often wants you to not see what they are doing behind their closed door. By pointing to another it makes them think it will be o.k. and they can keep hidden what they are doing. ALSO many times when one says "he is a" whatever. That is often the thing that is true of them. So when all that "stuff" was said against Kerry about a gift she gave to Dan and his wife for one of thier projects well that just put the Cherry on the sunday for what I had pegged Dan and his team for.

4. The more people think of such matters as "this and that" the more our energy is drained on what we need to keep remembering. We have a reason for being here. We are all members of a race called human. Each of our souls were given a "gift" to be here on this earth now at this "TIME" in space. So I say this....
I am not going to feed this energy. I will Get on with life.

Over and out.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote