View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #25
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who's going to commit mass murder?

You must understand these people who are controlling the situation all think they are being benevolent to mother earth by reducing the population and committing mass genocide, accept they are of a special breed with special genes and they are only doing what they were born to do.(so they think!).

But I feel they a pure evil and worshipers of lucifer and perhaps doing his bidding. All of them, and there are many, who will find out they too will be destroyed. "What goes around, comes around" And they know all of us by our DNA if you have ever had a blood test, or your parents or sisters/brothers etc. In there database they have us all. They are only protecting certain bloodlines.

I received a 5 page correspondence last year from a company I have never heard of and from another country. They told me all about myself and my ancestors and were offerring me status and wealth if I returned an acceptance to join them within a short period of time. And reminded me that this was a once only offer.

I ripped it up because I wanted no wealth or status from them and I was p....sed off that they knew so much about my blood line and heritage. I can't be sure but my intuition tells me they will be targeting certain genes for extermination.

Beware of all medication including nasal sprays. According to Bergermeister, Baxter may use nasal sprays to infect some with the virus.

We must stay strong and stay alive if we are to overcome them.

friendship and love
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote