View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:04 AM   #35
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Avalon forum feedback

Hi jaby

..... and friends

Blue Ice.... Try 2020. Saturn-Pluto in Capricorn...

Let us not push the river of time...

Agree with you jaby completely and I can point the operatives out to you if you like, (well I am sure you have noticed them) ok, and I know your well written mini rant was meant as advisory to all, and I liked it. Will in return give some ideas, mixed into my own rants...

What strikes me odd (among a hundred other items here) is that we see religionists in here starting threads that go something like this:

"I am an "ex" scientology bozo and i am asking you this: is SCN good or bad?"

Do they think we here are stupid or what? What has Avalon to do with this nonsense? It is not my business but anyways...

Plus there is no such thing or very rarely only such an animal as an "ex" of anything, once in - usually always tainted. You can replace SCN with CIA or FBI or YXZ....

The whistleblowers I was talking about (and I used this word loosely) are essentially deep inside researchers with decades of experience, professionals, or experts, most of them also creators or authors by now, who had a privileged view into the workings of certain things.

(( Bracket. Like I could be an expert type guy at the astrology new age nonsense or at telling people how forums are put upside down by operators because I watched it for years done to friends of mine and to me, and I even had an ex operative help me structure my first own forum a long while ago to protect me against this stuff and he taught me how to spot them. He also showed me how an "op" such as SCN, SERPO or RMN or ATS is put on the map. And he in turn did my kind of research work ages ago, 1960ies, and so one reearcher master instructs his next research disciple etc... after all Uranus is now at Pisces 19, the degree of the master disciple.))

You are right, the more we get into the hot zone, the more insane it will get. And also the more exciting and interesting it will be...

On the UPSIDE - many good insiders have come out now (some came to me, some to others) to begin QUIETLY and intelligently to share relevant things as to how we get certain new economies or technologies going and it is THESE types of people I am talking about.

Others came to me with expert knowing in what we might call "fringe" sciences, biotech, ETs, reversed engineering, paranormal supranatural phenomena research etc., things to do with the mind scape in a POSITIVE manner.

They attempted at getting solutions, creations, innovations and breakthroughs going in their careers, and then were stopped, either by lack of funds, or outright blocked, almost killed, or whatever... went underground, and now begin anew.

Those are the types we want to help. And those ladies and gentlemen will not come in to an open forum where suspicion is the norm and not the exception.

We dont really care about "whistleblowers" who tell us whether the ritual of this cult or that agency requires biting of your finger or frying an egg in a pan.

As a friend stated, many speak of the coming Light now, quoting pieces of my book. Just make sure you dont mistake it with the freight train at the end of the tunnel... just kidding, no?

Thats not what I meant so we are clear.

To write my book, I had to research and talk to, and correspond with, over about 15 years since 1993, hundreds of people, from astronauts to psycho analysts, to economists, to you name it, even heads of states, believe it or not.

To this day I keep most of my sources confidential until they pass away or unless they tell me "Go ahead and say it now." Why? Samurai code.

What I am getting at here is that there is a time for everything, and now with Pluto in Capricorn the big transformation of society begins, slowly, as of TONIGHT when Pluto entered CAP One (The Tribal Leader degree) on this new moon and Uranus turns direct on this ThanksGiving day 2008.

Uranus turns on a dime now. Pisces 19 - A master instructs his disciple - is the sabian symbol.

"The balance between the forces of fear and those of invention is shifting into a forward mode that invites innovation and discovery. Errors will be made, of course, but a willingness to experiment with new social forms and individual expectations allows us to learn, adjust and keep on trying."

- Jeff Jawer (stariq.com)

The transformational forces erode organizations and institutions that have grown rotten at the core. Regardless of how old they are. Some were created with rotten purposes to begin with,as you know...

This will be followed by purification and, finally, rebirth. We are not only creating the shape of a new society, and culture, and civilization, we actually stand on the edge of redefining "human potential." Or what it is to be HU-man.

The best we can do is begin networks of compassionate action now. There are some good eggs here. To the member who lumped me in with the gurus, get a brain please! I am no one's guru, i am a multiplier & facilitator. Ask Kerry!

Here is the full 19 minutes video version with the audio of Cassidy Ryan St.Clair - dated 5 November - released in Scorpio moon now, featuring a radiant zone, and a few silent encoded messages to all our friends, on and off this planet...

Take a look.

T I M E - L I N E
http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...-by-the-master
R A D I A N T * Z O N E S

THX 4 watching.
Bye 4 Now.

Peace
M StC.