View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #35
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Lightbulb Re: I too will soon move on ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

Avalon was a fairy tale… now Avalon is fairly a tale because of you.

Thanks for your love… now I’ll always know when love is missing.
Christo

...I guess only love can activate a fairy tale.

For a short span of time a vista opened for us to gather ...old souls .. old pilgrims of a 3D plane journey ...
Here was our assembly point as one too long scattered soul family .
And we came here to meet , to recognize each other and remember of that fiery Love that makes us One .
The place was enchanted by the Heart we all share . One heart expressed through our many and unique soul signatures being the catalyst of an unprecedented experience .
When soulmates reunite a vortex of Light opens up ... a passage to a higher dimension... and the entire universe benefits from it .
We will never be the same anymore as each spark of light enriched the wholeness that we are .
Love has blessed us ..Let's always remember of each other as One and bless the world with Love.
Remember Love Always .
Where there is a lack fill it and can make it whole .
We are Love eternal.

“Only those who truly love and who are truly strong can sustain their lives as a dream. You dwell in your own enchantment. Life throws stones at you, but your love and your dream change those stones into the flowers of discovery. Even if you lose, or are defeated by things, your triumph will always be exemplary. And if no one knows it, then there are places that do. People like you enrich the dreams of the worlds, and it is dreams that create history. People like you are unknowing transformers of things, protected by your own fairy-tale, by love.”

~ Ben Okri (1959)

Always in my Heart Christo
Follow the red humming bird ..until we meet again

Love for You
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote