View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #134
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

I have just come across this heather materiel and read it for the first and i have some observation regarding the writing style.

I am dyslexic myself so i easily recognise dyslexic writing.
the heather documet is definatly writen by a dyslexic person.
the missing out of words, re arangment of letters and what seem like school boy spelling and grammer and classic signs of someone with cross lateral word blindness.

however this does not mean the person in question could not be a docter or have university level education.
dyslexic people tend to have the very highest IQ,s in socioty and often make excellent scientists or academics if they can learn to handle there disability,s

for example einstein was severly dyslexic and so was tesla i belive.
i myself have an IQ of 141 and my reading comprehension is in the 1st percentile (top 1% in uk) but i find it hard to string a sentance together without the use of study aids.
that said i have bsc (bachalor of science) in musical instrument tech (guitar making) and passed with a 1st.

i would expect a dyslexic scientist or docter however to produce any inportant document allmost perfectly instead of filling it with common dyslexic errors.
the reason for this is that for a seriously dyslexic person to produce academic level work they would have a huge number of study aids such as dragon speaks, mind map and other programs that automaticaly correct gramatical errors that are common with word blind people and would also help with the structering problems the heather document suffered from.

someone at govenment level would have the very best software to avoid mistakes like the ones presented in the heather documents.

for this reason i feel the document is a fraud and i feel bills first insticts were valid.

also dyslexic people will have standard misstakes that they use on a regular basis mine is ie i allways write ei instead (for example freind instead of friend) i know i do this but still do it allmost every time.

the writer of the heather document will have simalar issues and if these can be placed against someone eles,s work the real writer could be found (it would probaly be then claimed that document was dictated but if this was the case a government scientist would definatly use speech recognition software (dragon speaks) instead of dictating it to a dyslexic person with no study aids).

i am not sure if the fact that heather is dead has been proven (if she is real i very much hope she is alive and well) i read a passing comment that she tried to dis apear herself but until she comes forward to at least meet an investigator in person (i suggest bill ryan) then the story can never be coroberated.

anyway my point is that being dyslexic does not deny you access to academia or indeed high level government jobs but at that level the dyslexic person would be so good at coping with there dyslexia that it would be hard to tell they were indeed dyslexic from a word processed document.

with the nature of the heather document you would think the writer would have paid special attention to gramer etc becouse major dyslexic mistakes would automatcaly detract from the authenticity of the document (as indeed it has).
as such a person who was used to writing military reports would take special care to avoid such mistakes (they would not be recived well within a military enviroment).

Before you say any thing yes i do use these programs when writing academic papers but i dont use them when writing on forums

Joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote