View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:34 AM   #127
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

Avoiding a controversy you say. Between who? The flies drawn to a carcass? Some of the comments mentioned in this thread remind me of the time when the world was still flat. The mentality being applied of those times. And the ones that stood up and said hey, wait a minute, that isn't right, are going to be blamed for creating such a controversy. Whhooooaaaaa! I am not here to point fingers as it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who said what.

All it is right now is just damage control. The damage has been done, now let's sweep it under the carpet and move on, right? Suck a lolli pop called compromise. And never find out the truth. Impressive! And everyone wonders why we are in this mess we find ourselves in. I'm just waiting for someone to come and say, "There is only love." Just to further distract us from finding out the real truth. Whoaa! once again!

But the bottom line is that one of our own brethren here has been compromised despite all of his efforts. Remember that when you may one day find yourself in the very same position and what is going to be played out will remind you of what happened here. It's so darn easy to sit in a chair and be an arm chair quarter back. You don't risk anything and that's the difference between you and the ones that do. They risk their lives, either to inform you because they are the warriors of truth and not the yellow bellies that hide behind a screen, calling the plays from a chair.

And to those, who have real compassion and a deeper understanding as to what has transpired here, I want to personally thank-you for sharing your wisdom. My respect for you only grows against this back drop. You know who you are and I sincerely appreciate what you have shared. And to those who need your fix, more carcasses will be forthcoming as you so well anticipate. Never forget the laws of attraction are always in motion and the carcasses you so desperately seek, will be your fly paper.

Next.....
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote