View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #167
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Stewart's post today:

January 20, 2010
Shake Up!

Something very bad is going on in the Caribbean and at Yellowstone. If you look on the USGS maps, which do not even show everything, you will see the entire Caribbean Tectonic Plate outlined in large quakes, including today's 6.1 aftershock in Haiti. Atlantis is rising.

In Yellowstone, there have been over 250 quakes in the last 2 days. Something is moving to the surface--magma. Will it erupt? We will know soon enough. But land deformation is occurring and temperatures are rising.

In addition, many geologists are saying that the LA area is about to have a quake the size of which has never been recorded on Earth before! All the things I warned you about are coming true.

Information I received in Antarctica stated that the Earth was entering an almost prehistoric-type seismic/ volcanic period, leading to a prolonged Ice Age.

Much of this has been artificially enhanced, but it was going to happen anyway. Humans must prepare themselves for a difficult year ahead in many categories. No time for games now.

The German Base under Antarctica is VERY active. However, the 4th Reich is not the violent, callous group that their predecessors were. I will detail all of this in the coming days.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote