View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 02:42 AM   #20
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to attack NWO and make it powerless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The following is a link to the final chapter of a free online book which is mostly about Dulce and Deep Underground Military Bases. ............................They have the technology to throw your planet out of orbit, but there is one key ability that you have and they do not have: the ability to hold in mind imagery that inspires an individual to realize his or her direct personal connection to the source of ALL THAT IS, which is the ineffable Godhead, no matter what name you may call it. That is your key to victory..."
Thank you orthodoxymoron for responding,
We have to fight in different areas.
They who are spiritual have to use the spiritual way of fighting.
You can't talk about these things to ordinary people, but you can slowly prepare them.
They who are “main stream media”-programmed have to fight in the political field.
If you learn them for example about monetary systems, they will get angry, and in fact this is a driving force.
We have to use whatever possibility we have.
Slowly more and more can be spiritual to fight in this way.
We should never give up hope.
To be a slave is not an option according to me.
On an individual level, get rid of all your fears, substitute it with true love and kindness instead.
I am aware if you do evil stuff, like killing for example, you will destroy yourself.
So to use killing is the last way of solving problem.
I think to slowly learn people, what is going on is the right track to go.
The learning-speed will increase.
We have to remember that the good is stronger than the evil, and never forget that.
And never be afraid to die, it is no problem with they who believes in reincarnation.
And always believe in true love.
Blessings to all of you.
Comments very appreciated
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote