View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 02:42 AM   #58
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Peer,

I'm a medicinal herbalist and I become very concerned when people feel that "natural" things are okay to take and won't hurt you. Arsenic and hemlock are natural but I certainly would not suggest someone take it. Before you get your bloomers in a bunch I am not saying MMS is in the same catagory as arsenic.

Yes I understand the benefits of MMS . . . . I just do not feel it is a miracle chemical.

The fact that MMS has to be taken by carefully measured drops and ramping up or down means one has to be very careful in using this chemical. When you have to take into consideration someones weight and diet is very telling. I also would be very concerned where the different people are finding this product and how it is being produced or manufactured.

I'm not sure about your comment about 2 or 3 drops of "acid" . Are you saying you would ingest something like Hydrochloric Acid and it would be fine if you only took 2 or 3 drops????? If so I rest my case.

You stated there are no contraindications or anywhere in the thread that states there has been harm or problem. Well I suggest you read this thread again . . . carefully.

Amgod was very clear saying several times that he has become ill . . . very ill using MMS.

Myplanet2 states clearly that his wife became "violently ill" after using this product.

The fact you have to avoid vitamin c or be careful with citric acid is a contraindication. You have to be careful and understand reactions with other drugs or medications with this type of chemical.

For you to state there is no "probability of harm" is extremely dangerous. This type of product does detoxify very quickly and too quickly for some people with delicate or weak constitutions. It acts very aggressively in some cases . . . . which can be good or problematic. Someone asked about viruses . . . . if there is a virus that has been dormant like herpes or Epstein barr or Lymes disease and many others and it is deep in the liver and you take something like MMS or a “heroic” type herb you can activate that virus by trying to get rid of it and it comes back ten fold. I know what I’m talking about.

I completely understand the benefits of natural herbs, tinctures, teas and minerals and have used them all my life (I’m 50). I would not be a herbalist if I didn’t. But I also understand fully the possibility of harm.

All I’m saying is I feel to tout something as a “miracle” on a site such as this where many read it and take it for granted that because it is on PA then it must be safe and true is not being responsible. Like Swanny who asked if it would cure his friend who has diabetes.

Yes Ampgod I agree that knowledge is power but it is what you do with that "power" that makes a massive difference.

Knowlege is useless and dangerous without wisdom.

I am not rejecting MMS no more that I would reject "poke root tincture" but I also understand both have to be used wisely.

Please use common sense and be responsible.

Take Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Hey blu, you're overdoing things.
It is far from intense carefull dosing.
You can take 3 drops of acid or 5 or 6, as long as it is enough to react.
One drop or two drops of MMS more or less? No problem.
And you have not seen 1 single contraindication posted anywhere.
There is no probability of harm.
Where and what have you been reading lately?
Not this thread anyway.
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote