View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #44
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Here is a short description of Barium :Barium sulfate is used for its heaviness, insolubility, and X-ray OPACITY as an X-ray RADIOCONTRAST agent for imaging the human gastrointestinal tract. Meaning : Barium is used as a radio-contrast because it STOPS X-rays from passing through and thus leaving white fields on the X-ray Photograph.

So.... If you spray the sky whith Barium along with other Radiation-Blocking metals you are actually creating a RADIATION SHEALD.

BARIUM
it's my understanding that indeed they are spraying barium sodium and micronized aluminium to create clouds as a shield from sun's intensity... the oceans naturally create clouds by their sodium content.. as the atmosphere sucks up ocean water the sodium content is what creates the clouds .. very small particles are required for the clouds to form so the sodium fits the bill for natural cloud building.. .. so they are somewhat copying mother nature by using the barium sodium .. the use of aluminium and barium I question.. if it's to block Xrays or gamma rays they may be shielding us from something we are suppose to have (to some degree) for evolution.. cosmic rays have been known to advance evolution in the past, this could be something we are suppose to be receiving ... I'm sure they are trying to keep the earth cool thru the shift to avert possible mega earth changes .. the thing is why are they not informing us about the spraying.. the northeast US got hammered with chemtrails all summer and we had about a two week break about three weeks ago .. they are back at it but after dark... my sinuses are a mess and I've never had problems with them until this year.. between that and the strange rashes.. I'm getting ******!

bottom line for me is --if they're spraying to protect us 'great' but tell us!

Last edited by twoRone; 12-07-2009 at 11:33 PM.
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote