View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #69
MarkM

Default Re: The next six weeks

Hello all. I'm new here, so I hope that you'll bear with me ...

This was the first thread that i was drawn to, and I'm learning to trust my "instincts". Ever since I was a child, I have known one thing with absolute certainty: that there would come a time in my life when "something" would happen that would change the world forever. That although this event would by huge in scale - and challenging beyond imagination - at the other end was a better place. I also know that I, and many, many others have a part to play in this. I've always felt a sense of mission.

These past few months, that lifelong feeling of an impending event (or a series of events) has become so profound that it's nearly physical. So, it's no surprise that I'm reading the posts on this page. I no longer believe in coincidence.

Yes, something is coming. Within the next month or so. I wrote about this feeling on my blog in August. Although my voice is far smaller and quieter than those here, I have a site where - as much as time will allow - I've been stepping forward to share. If you are curious, the site is Cosmic Bridges. To get beyond the first few sections you will need - USERNAME: bridge, PASSWORD: link08 because this site contains some personal information, I felt that it was prudent to lock that part.

Thanks for listening.

Mark