View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:37 AM   #65
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The next six weeks

Now I am completely bumfuzzled-- one interview too many and I'm throwing up my hands and saying, 'fuggedabout it-I'm outa here'.

After listening to the phone conversation with Deagle, where he mentions three major events (and that's the short list) coming 'any time now' poised to wipe all life off of the face of the planet: the solar flare-major earthquake-instant ice age (somehow the melting polar ice caps that raises the sea levels that drowns half of us has slipped into obscurity or been cancelled due to lack of interest); the pole-shift (I'm envisioning being shaken off the earth's surface like a flea getting shaken off a dog); the return of Planet X/Nibiru/Annunaki (never got a read out on what will actually occur to us garden-variety humans if that happens--will beings with snake-headdresses point energy wands at us and reduce us to vapor so that they can move in? Why would they pay a visit just as all these catastrophes were occurring, by the way?)

So if not one, but several Earth-shattering/reshaping events are about to occur, WHY would the PTB be bothering to wipe us all out with pandemics, poisons, wars, roundups and so on and so forth if the universe is poised to do it shortly anyway? That's a reasonable question, I think. If the only way to survive what is coming is by burrowing under the Earth's surface (that they've been funnelling all our money into for years), there's no need to waste resources on the poor schmucks they plan to abandon on top of it, unless it's just to keep us from storming the doors to the underworld to clobber the heartless weasels... Between you and me, I would sooner be trapped in a spider hole with every dastard, demon, and vile creature ever birthed on or off the planet--which is what going down there with them would have to be.

Thanks, I'll take my soon to be non-chances up here. So I'm sure no threat.

And from the perspective of us who cannot take up residence on another part of the planet or under its surface, why worry about WW3 if being instantly nuked will save us from being drowned, shaken-not stirred, freeze-dried, starved or taken out in a multitude of unpleasant 'natural' ways? Bad enough learning that the people we've blindly trusted our whole lives have robbed and enslaved us, but then learning THEY are being manipulated by mysterious, apparently soulless multi-dimensional beings too powerful to contemplate being subdued by the likes of us fledgling beings...well, what's a human to think? Too much a newbie to wield a light-sabre or what force I've scraped up with all my seeking against the army of ultra-tech, shapeshifting so who knows what the h-they are Darth Vaders... Nope, doesn't add up.

Well, too 'dumbed down' to think my way past it, I can always fall back on the comforting concept of being an 'immortal being having a 'human experience'. But MY human experience has been so totally absorbed by the melodrama laid out in front of me by the Project Camelot interviews this past year or two I've severely neglected my life to the point it isn't running very smoothly, anyway. No insipid entertainment ever dreamed up on TV, movies, books or by campfire ghost story teller has been able to compete. I only keep working enough to keep my life going so I can live a little longer to see what the story is going to be TOMORROW. (Remember the final scene in "The Last Wave" where Richard Chamberlain steps out of the dark cave out onto a beach to face a tsunami wave just cresting thousands of feet above him? I didn't know real life could match that...).

Someone tell me why should one bestir oneself to address any of the shadow peoples doings if it's all going to be moot according to the scientists. These moral bottom feeders have already designed a hell for themselves in retribution for their foul acts without any help from us, if even SOME of the gurus and wise men I've studied my whole life are correct. Why bestir oneself to outfit for survival when all our puny human efforts will be as nothing to universe-sized events? Are we feeling like Dinosaurs-take 2, yet? Hey, maybe we ARE the dinosaurs, reincarnated in less clunky bodies trying to be more group and cooperation oriented so we can avoid the iceage/meteor/flood annihilation THIS time.

How about I just shed this body however it is most painless and convenient, and reincarnate when the dust has settled? Maybe on a less drama-inclined planet? Or better yet, opt to reappear in a snappy new all-light vehicle that can't suffer the sort of assault being dished out by good ol 3D world these days?

In short...why worry about any of this?
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote