View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT....NOTICE to any Florida Veteran....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
The Palm Beach County has decided my miniature sheep of 45 pounds are considered livestock instead of pets...I must give them away before January 1st....So I am asking that any Veteran that lives on Agricultural land that wants the couple(M/F) pls contact me FOR FREE...I am WPB,FLA...Pls contact me at e-mail: Samarkis@yahoo.com..........(Put FREE SHEEP in the subject...)
.they were to start a herd for my organic farm community for Young Veterans.....I am very sad about this...
but I will do this again when I have the land......
I can not believe how mean my neighbors are...But I have lived amongst them for 15 yrs and this is what they do to me & my project..........for Shame!!!
Needless to say.....
I will be resigning from my Master Gardening Training Program at the County directly in relation to this...I do not feel like donating 80 hours of my time to an entity that feels this is such an issue....mini-sheep are more pets than livestock......
Samarkis: I am so sorry you have to let go of your sheep....I can tell that you love them very much. Do you have a pic of them that you could post for us to see. i have never seen miniature sheep. I pray that some kind person will be able to take them for you.

Last edited by Karen; 12-07-2009 at 11:58 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote