View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #19
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

I don't know if anyone has watched the interviews with Ric Clay, he basically seems to uncover a plot to disrupt high jack 2012 ascension.. He seems to have done his research..

It very interesting how Ric talks about the location of the 2012 Olympics the logo spells out zion, the location being stratford. With A 12 ( A being a pyramid ) and 12 the disciples. The A 12 or great eastern road separates leytone and leytonstone, Ley lines, these meet here as shown by the names. He has a lot more to add in his interview it's very intreasting...

I also worry about all the vaccinations being forced upon us not only for health reasons but it is my worry that these have been created as mood altering shots.. To change peoples mood brain functions to the run up to 2012... and autism showing how these shot are aimed not only at our immune systems but also at our brains...

But the Swine flu never took off how they hoped it would, people are scarred of these shots... They have planed this for years but have not accounted for how resourcefull we are and how strongly these changes will be opposed and rejected, the more they try the quicker and harder they will fall.. This I am manifesting... every turn they will fall..

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote