View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:54 AM   #26
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: List of Predictions

I'd like to comment about "releasing souls from their bodies" so that they can be "trapped". I happen to have some direct and real memories from before I was born and of the "between lives" or "afterlife" realm, so I'd like to try and clear up some confusions (and some of the paranoia some people feel). At the risk of sounding pompous or something, I guess I see this as almost a kind of "whistleblower testimony". People jump to all sorts of false conclusions in this area because of their total lack of remembered first-hand experience of this.

Firstly, this is kind of a digression, but it sets part of the scene, and does clarify things about what a "soul" actually is. Many Avalon posters seem to adopt the view that what we are is a body plus some kind of a "ghost in the machine". Well, there's a small book written about forty or fifty years ago called The Concept of Mind by Gilbert Ryle, who was Professor of Philosophy at Cambridge. Philosophers generally consider that book to be one of the classic works of twentieth century philosophy. In that book Ryle examines what the implications would be if a human being was indeed a "ghost in the machine" plus the body. Ryle dismisses the idea that the "ghost" could actually be the universe/God, on the grounds that that's "pantheism". But Ryle does argue and absolutely prove with stunning clarity that the "ghost" can't possibly be anything else. So: your "soul" is really the same as, or extremely at one with, the entire universe. As the Zen master Joshu put it, if you imagine the universe to be a diamond with billions of faces, each person is that diamond seen from a unique angle and perspective -- but they're not just the surface of the diamond, they're the whole diamond, from one unique angle. I hope this is enough to clarify that your "soul" is something that can't in any way be trapped. At least, your soul can only be trapped to the extent that it knowingly and deliberately initiates the trapping -- and creates appropriate protection beforehand.

Secondly, I'd like to talk about the personality. We know for a fact from biology that our all thoughts and feelings take expression as electric currents (and sometimes electro-chemical reactions) in our body. But from physics, we also know that whenever you have electric currents they create or add to a magnetic field that tries to keep re-creating more of the same currents (which is why habits are so easy to indulge).That gigantically complex electromagnetic field is precisely what we call "the personality". (The negative side of that field is precisely what many meditation traditions call "the ego".) And in my experience, any really good clairvoyant knows for a fact that when a person dies their personality splits off from them much as the body does. Not only that, but that it is a living thing with a little consciousness and lots of life-energy, and lives on in "the astral" for at least centuries. But it's not you -- it's kind of just your refuse. I do agree that reptilians and others may choose to do terrible things to such personalities (hence Peggy Kane etc). Also, the personalities of the deceased can get "trapped". But they're not you. The only difficulty there is that most people stay rather emotionally attached to their last personality after they die. Which is also the only cause of suffering for the dead, though that suffering can be considerable. (Being burned in "hell" fires refers to the personality, which eventually does disintegrate and kind of burn up. Also, 20% or 30% of people experience a kind of "hellish" initial shock when they die, but that's purely because they've been very dishonest with themselves about what they really feel -- about what's coming from their "soul", if you like.)

Thirdly, I happen to know that up until a few thousand years ago I used to be a guardian angel for individuals from this planet. (Millions of years before the humanish species there used to be an intelligent species engineered from horses, whose descendants left on the Earth are whales and dolphins. Dinosaurs were also a slightly intelligent species. And that's only to mention a few the different intelligent species of Earth.) Guardian angels are very real, but they come from a "higher frequency" than most ETs. They are the one and only custodians of human "souls" much as the greys/reptilians are currently the custodians of human politics and history (and more benevolently so than many people imagine). And any alien that wants to "trap" a soul (which is probably a meaningless or impossible concept anyway) will have to deal with the guardian angels (who are not to be confused with "guides"; many "guides" can be harmful -- including any that were your own personality in a previous life).
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote