View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Al Bielik - Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project

Please consider this(You may want to skip the first 14 minutes to get to the meat of the interview): http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63655896&hl=en I don't know how much of it is true...but a lot of what I have learned fits in with this summary...including things that I have not been exposed to...but which I have speculated might be true. I was especially interested in the Nazi and world government aspects. Please consider this...and give me some feedback. This information could be very important...if true. I value your input. Most of you have a lot more experience in these subjects than I do. Here is a short introductory video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87511245&hl=en

To keep things fair and balanced...here is an anti-Bielek link: http://www.bielek-debunked.com/index2.html I'm simply trying to sample a wide variety of information...and look for reasonable commonalities. I don't know what to believe or disbelieve. Relentless pursuit of the truth is probably a good thing...but it does take a lot of time and energy! Most of us don't have either of these in massive doses! Presenting various possibilities in a public forum is a good way to find out what people know and think. Initial confusion often leads to eventual clarity. But when we arrive at the top of the paradigm...we might not like the view!

From notes found on Google video: Al Bielek has lead a life most would not choose to live. While many would think that time travel, meeting aliens, and working on secret projects are exciting ventures, Al paid a big price for the privilege. Because those who set the agenda wish to keep their activities secret, Al was robbed of his family, his memories, and ultimately, his identity. They used advanced technologies to erase what was dear to him. However, their technologies are not perfect. Slowly, the memories came back. Al started meeting others who had been through the same process. Ultimately, a flood of memories returned. Al gives the most comprehensive account of his life ever recorded. It will shock and disturb most people to learn what is really going on in this planet. But Al has come to the conclusion that the truth needs to be published. For over ten years, Al has been featured on Radio Talk Shows and as a speaker in many conferences. His story has captivated the attention of tens of thousands of people worldwide. Many will question why Al hasn't been silenced. Perhaps, those who set the agenda are allowing brief glimpses of the truth to emerge. Perhaps it is something much bigger.

My comment: Perhaps this is why disclosure is so slow in coming. If one aspect of disclosure is officially revealed...there may be more questions than answers. This could set off a chain-reaction similar to the detonation of a nuclear device...which could devastate human(and alien?) civilization. Gradual and unofficial disclosure may be the only way to save the world...without destroying the world. Get informed without getting mad...or going crazy. My guess is that the PTB are scared stiff...in many more ways than one. We may need to help the PTB to defuse this information time-bomb. Despite their access to the underground bases...they may be in deeper do-do than we are...and that's some pretty deep snake-s***!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-03-2009 at 06:40 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote