View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #909
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Yes well I'm not your average metal fan, maybe you can put it down to the polarisation of our society and/or psyche. I am a soverign being who will rebel against all forms of repression and authority and manipulation.

Including religion (that includes pathetic false anti-systems like so called 'satanism')

Nothing screams "stick it to the man" better than loud metal riffs and guitar solos.
I have tattoos and have played electric guitar for over 15 years...
Though as more of a 'lone wolf' than anything else, I dislike the negative cliche aspects of the perceived metal scene as much as anyone.. and I support bands that convey an 'empowering' message, whether political or spiritual/artistic.

My first passion is astronomy and learning more about ET cultures and true spirituallity.. lead guitar is a very close second. I have come to a place in my life where I can balance these apparently contradictory lifestyles quite nicely.

Czymra, most metal guys are ignorant barbarians, but deep inside these simple people they intuitively 'know' that there is something massively wrong with this sick world and the systems of education and government, and the social-stratification economically of society. And they would like to break down these structures as ideallogical freedom-fighters with guitars as their AK-47's.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote