View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #215
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well...on my side of the world it's time for breakfast. After a long night drinking with my shapeshifting friend, we took a taxi home. I still can't get over that guy at the salad bar.
I must say it was nice of C77 to visit the lounge and sober us up a bit.
Welcome again to Astraeos. Great to see new faces here to add to the mix of wonderful souls here.
point in fact...I don't drink at all, or smoke pot...I just like to have a good laugh to relieve the madness that is out there in the world.
This lounge is perfect for a good laugh, good music, and chat with good friends.
Thank you all for being here, and sharing all the wonderful information on the forum. I find it all very fastenating and informative.
With that said, I'm going to hit the omlet bar, have a bloody mary, and down my MMS
Peace and light to all
Brook

I agree BROOK,
But I am still a little bit sad about you, choosing THAT shape-shifting squirrel instead of me as a company, I just thought it was a joke, so I didn't pay that much attention.
This new friend of yours seems to have a strange behaviour, shape-shifting and maybe also his personality is shifting, it feels strange.
And with obvious drinking problem, and personally, I don't think it is because of salty peanuts.
Hugs to you, but no grouphugs with your shape-shifting friend involved.
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote