Thread: New Hampshire
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #53
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_mike View Post
midcoast me here...... ive been following camelot here for bout a yr . aside from aliens all of what ive read about the political and military seems to have played close to each other.we ( my household) have been building up for this winter three times fold. it takes alot for a household of six. we have gardening and canning foods down to a science, meat drying, ect,ect.... ive been dabbling with the ideas of biodiesel for fuel. verses storing gasoline. diesel stores better and bio is way cheaper to harness than norm diesel. any ways i would like to get things more organized in our community. it very tight nit and we have helped each other in the past in some form or another.i think the biggest problem ive run into is dis bielief . people know things arent right but not sure what is. most folks are older generation and always seem to be prepared everything. are there any ideas on community building here??
I love the midcoast area of Maine! Just got back from a vacation there...

Re: community building ideas, I'd recommend "Creating a Life Together", by Diana Leafe Christian. Great book.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote