View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #99
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Good evening to all who read this thread took a little brake to share with my children and put hings into perspective and the following info came from a heart to heart talk with my son who's 15, he's a gentle giant well over 6 feet and 240 lbs. I talk to him about goals. If you want to accomplish something in your life the goal is the most important thing because we all have plans and as you get caught up in your plans things never work out the way you plan instead focused on the goal, focused on your goal as you would focus a camera lens to take a photograph if the camera is out of focus no matter how many pictures you take the pictures will be blur . Make simple concise goals for example health, happiness, wealth, harmony, peace and tranquility are goals. Make a priority list of the goals you want to accomplish remember that health is important because without it is difficult to accomplish the rest of your goals also happiness is important because if you have wealth but you are not happy then is makes no sense to have wealth. I ended the conversation by telling him that if would have known this information before my life would have been a lot easier, He replied Dad your lens was way out of focus, and I replied, I don't think my camera was even functioning and we both laugh. The goal is what creates the images that produces the energy frequencies that begin to shape and form the things you want to create in your world. Focus each day for a few minutes on your goal the forces of the universe will take care of the rest.

Blessings to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote