View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #12
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Assassin's Creed II

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
I've been playing this game through in little bits for the past 2 or 3 months and I just finished it finally, and I must say that the ending was very interesting and a bit surprising, so I thought I'd post it.

The story in the first game and this one is Assassins vs. Templars in a race to find the all "pieces of eden" in order to assemble the "apple" which bestows Godly powers. The game is set in modern day although the bulk of the game has the main character, Desmond (an important Assassin who in the first game was being held and used by the Templars, and in the second rescued by Assassins) reliving his ancestors memories via a Templar invention called the animus. That was the story all the way until the end of game two which takes the story in a new direction (2012).

Here is the ending (watch in full screen to see the subtitles).

Just a video game made for entertainment I know, but I was wondering if anyone else might've played this game and had any intersting insights.

The game's really cool btw, you get to explore 15th century Italy in beautiful detail, and Leonardo Da Vinci and Lorenzo De Medici make appearances along with many high profile other real life 15th century personalities.
The ending was suprising, makes me wonder about what happens in the 3rd game which is set to be released in 2012.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote