View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #22
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North and South Carolina

I want to throw my name in the pool. I'm currently working in Raleigh but have plans to sale my house and move back to the mountains. I'm originally from Waynesville (20 minutes west of Asheville) but will probably settle in Asheville where most of my friends and family live. I'm well connected in Asheville and at the very least could provide a meet up where my brother bartends. Whether we have serious discussions, lay out plans, or have a good time, I'm excited to have an opportunity to meet some like minds.

Speaking of a good time, I've noticed no one is mentioning any form of music with their survival gear: guitar, djembe, harmonica, etc?? It doesn't all have to be doom and gloom right? I hope with any situation we plan on doing more living than just surviving. Anyway, it is good to meet everyone, I'll stop rambling now and try harder to keep a poker face with my excitement. If you have any questions just ask. I spent many years in the mountains and know them and a wide range of people well.
DapperDaze is offline   Reply With Quote