Thread: Hd TVs Dangers
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:13 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hd TVs Dangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.T. View Post
I have a friend who said she knew of some electronics experts just out of the military who took one apart and found 2 transmitters. why would a TV that recieves need to transmit?
Interesting thread...I work for Best Buy in the Home Theater dept as the HD Video Services Mgr. Basically my job is to train how to associates to sell HD upgrades to cable, satellite subscribers who are upgrading from an analog to HDTV.

As far as the transmitters go that's a good question...many tv's made have a multitude of capabilities for wi-fi signals so components can communicate w/each other (tv to blu-ray plyr, stereo system, pc, iphone, ipod)
communicate to internet...etc

Although I'm not naive enough to rule out that they have spy capabilities either and mind control technology is an ever growing threat we need to be concerned about as well. Most of the TVs are made in Asia, so where would threat be coming from - would it be mutual collaboration, or do the Chinese already have plans to take over and use TV as a means of controlling and monitoring the masses?

Also, since I work around approx 100 HDTV's 5 days a week are there health concerns to take into consideration too?
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote