View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #33
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alexey Fud, a well-known Russian clairvoyant, has made a breakthrough forecast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'd say the PTB are trying to control our thought patterns by trying to capture our attention. They understand the Law of Attraction too. So if you don't permit the capture of your attention in the first place, Then there is nothing you need to resist. Just place your attention where you want it.

Some might think this is irresponsible, but I'd disagree with that assumption. At a global level, this becomes a numbers game. All humans are creative. They create reality and they create the future in the now. The way to cause the future you want to materialize, is to place peoples attention on YOUR choice for a future. Enough people with their attention on YOUR choice, and it manifests. (the PTB basically created the Madison Avenue marketing paradigm, through their funding of various researches into mind control. And they've not stopped funding research into mind control since. They know what they are doing in this regard)

There is no good reason for placing peoples attention on the PTB's choice for our future. That's what we need to get away from, unless we agree with the PTB's vision for the future. I know we don't, or we wouldn't be here, doing this. But the mechanics of how the PTB do their thing, is important to understand, so as not to fall into the trap of forwarding their vision of the future, just by passing it along to others.

I agree with you on certain aspects...but...

In my humble opinion. If someone captures my attention they are not in control of my thoughts...

It is up to me to decide which line of thought I project and manifest the outcome. We all have been gifted with freewill, and we all decide which types of thoughts we wish to take on board. It does not matter what you have been subjected to. It's what you personally project that matters.

Ultimately it is us that can make the change and materialize what type of future we have.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote