View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Greater Sacramento Area, CA

Hey truthseekersearching,

Me and Vorian's Revenge, meet with kymbirly, Paula Watson the co. owner of "Planet Earth Rising" in Folsom and a few others. It was a very positive & productive meeting and we need to have much more and continue to communicate and make plans for our future.

Paula Watson has direct communication with George Green and Bill & Kerry, so this is the place to be.........for now. Paula talked to George yesterday and his sources are saying that things are really happening fast and he said to expect the world to be in chaos at the end of the month. He has also decided on a new safe location to flee too, I will not disclose that as of yet.

George Green also said that it is very important to concentrate on self healing & meditation. Paula's main emphasis is on letting the strong emotions flow through you. The frustration, the anger, the fear, the sadness ........these type of emotions you should not deny but accept. Do not deny, do not bottle up, do not push to the side........instead learn what triggers these emotions and accept them, feel it and let it flow through your body and then back out.

Paula said that after you become good at doing this, you will be able to deal with these emotions much quicker and easier so that all that is left is love and confidence and all of the positives. That will be the biggest thing to do for us to ascend and start the healing process of earth.

I will post more of my thoughts in a little bit but for now you can read about Paula here: http://www.planetearthrising.com/about.html
housegroove23 is offline   Reply With Quote