View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:44 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dubai going down (Video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Fabulous post..great vid...thanks.

As one of the people on the forum who may be able to give a view on Dubai, i can assure you that Dubai is a genuine world city and will not die.

It cannot be denied that Dubai is undergoing a massive economic adjustment. I left Dubai at the end of last year after 11 years there, and it had changed from a tiny deset village to a massive city in that time, which is almost incredible to believe, but i did actually witness the change.

The interesting thing is that people like the (very attractive) girl being interviewed were unusual 11 years ago but were regular features by last year...dreadful people i'm afraid to say, though I didn't know the girl in question.

The problem is that they had no soul, no heart, it was all money, money, money, and that is how the local dubai people had become too. The place had lost its soul, and become a huge money making machine,trouble is, the money evaporated, because it was never really there. But the local Sheiks did have a great vision however, and Dubai will survive.

But post 2012...who knows...a friend of mine visited me there a year ago and told me of a vision of devastation in Dubai, the great Emirates Towers covered half in sand. I sense a probem there, it is soulless, but it is part of the world elite now. Check out the Rashid Gardens thread for further info on this.

Conclusion: soulless, but still important to the money men and the world elite.
Come on now Piers, that woman is the typical German decadent that gets easily lured into that soulless ****. Decadence in general is the main reason that got us into this trouble. Not all people are necessarily greedy, no, they're too decadent to even realise how high their standards are.

I find it funny that you like David Wilcock (I presume)... while Mu likes Deagle. It mirrors your attitudes, that's it. I can't stand either Deagle or David, though they both have valid things to say. The one paints black the other paints pink... I don't see any of them as very open on their own.

On the wine... yeah, I've been thinking that. My meditator friend laid off the booze and the cigarettes when getting deeper into it... it's a shame.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote