View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:37 AM   #277
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Your cult-like devotion to Greer is obvious. Hopefully others will not be drawn into his fantasy world by your ...example...
The conclusions you draw from the limited information I have provided are just silly. If there were no physical observable events, able to be recorded by video equipment and confirmed by multiple observers, I would not be saying that the techniques I learned at CSETI worked. There is no illusion here, no fantasy. This is totally real. My wife has seen these things, thank goodness. I have been having interactions on my own, at my house, no Greer involved, and it is mind blowing to say the least. As one example, at one point the ETs confirmed a thought I was having by drawing a horizontal line of light in the sky. I suggested (in thought) that they use a vertical line in the sky if they wanted to tell me "no". One rainy night some friends and I went out to see if the ETs were ready to interact and we got a big vertical line of light in the sky, under low clouds, quite close. A big "no". Not a good night. I could go on at great length. This is not between me and Greer, it's between me and the ETs.

Now I know there are lots of paranoid people on this forum who think that sort of thing is dangerous. All I can say is I've had no problems. I'm interested in the truth about ETs, and I'm not going to get at it by hiding under a rock. I want to get to know these beings better.

What reality is that I need to face? That Greer is human and has faults? I already know that. Where you see a cult, I simply see a guy who does what he says he can do - teach people how to contact ETs. I cannot fathom how you can construe my statement that what Greer taught worked for me as some kind of cult-worship. It is a simple statement of fact. I have gone out of my way to not say anything about Greer for which I don't have direct experience.

Have fun with your vendetta against Greer. It seems to be popular lately. Your misundertanding of my position is, shall we say, obvious.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote