Old 01-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #123
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

‘SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #4 -INTRODUCTION

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., SEP. 1, 1989 6:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 016

INTRODUCTION

You can separate your man-doctrined “churches” (cults) from your state—you have. Then you can separate the true church of God from those—which you have! Then your house of cards will fall—which it is! Those of you on Earth who truly place your lives on the basis of truth, love of God, love of The Cre*ation, and love of your fellow man are all but negligible. Those who tout to do so are false and have forgotten the true Laws of The Creation and God. It has come its full cycle, just as prophe*sied, to smite you down. Bit by bit your world is coming down like the reverse pyra*mid—built on the point and the point is blown away—it will crush you all. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAY.

I see no way for you to get the whole tapestry without all the doc*uments we will provide for you. In this one, I will dupli*cate what we refer to as the “Grey Men” document. I am request*ing that it be placed in the near beginning of this document compila*tion. You must know how bad it is in order to take me seriously enough to take action.

I am greatly indebted to ones who do not yet even know of me. I honor them and I dedicate this “LIFEBOAT” to them. Honor them, oh peoples of these wondrous United States of America, for if you sur*vive at all, it will be because of ones such as these. Dr. JOHN L. KING, CORT CHRISTIE, MER*LIN B. SAMPSON. THEY HAVE GIVEN GREATLY OF THEM*SELVES THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME MEASURE OF A CHANCE AT SUR*VIVAL. WE OF THESE REALMS DO SALUTE THEM.

In Dr. King’s words, you are “Running on empty...” It is far worse than that, friends, for when the vehicle ceases to run you have no-where to go to get more fuel.

This document is offered in response to ones who con*tinue to ask me, “When?” and “What do we do?”. In an economic vein, it has gone beyond the ability to re*verse it, therefore, it will have to pass through the equalizer of collapse. I only present pos*sible ways to salvage your stability on a per*sonal basis FOR IT WILL ALL FALL DOWN AROUND YOU. ALL HAS PASSED BEYOND YOUR ABIL*ITY TO REVERSE IT—YOU ARE IN THE ENDING TIMES, UPON A PLANET IN RE*BIRTHING AND RE*BERTHING INTO A HIGHER EXIS*TENCE. YOU HAVE REACHED THE TIME OF AR*MAGEDDON!

I only deal with the United States in this particular dis*course, for this is where my assignment predomi*nantly places me in this Earth commission. I cover very little history as to how your world arrived at this financial disaster for I wish to give you some*thing to actively undertake—history is history, you need guidance NOW! There is already abundance of his*tory from which you did not learn, let us walk as many as possible through this mire.

I request that my credentials be placed at the rear of this ledger that you can recognize of me. (Please see I come in truth, directly from your Creator Source. I serve in the immediate Command of the one you call “Jesus”, Esu Im*manuel (His name) Sananda (“and He shall bear a new name at the time of His re*turn”). Discount it if you choose. Be most careful, how*ever, for your days upon this orb are num*bered within thy ac*counting ability. These things of which the prophets wrote, will come upon you within this genera*tion of your el*derly ones. All the signs are in place, dear ones. We are all in service to our Cosmic Universe, Sananda and Creator Aton of the Total Light; God and The Creation which is above all. We also come in service and love unto you ones to as*sist you through the times of tribu*lations and bring you home.

He went forth before you to prepare a place for you. He has done so—are you ready? We now prepare you to receive of Him that you be not frightened. He (Immanuel Sananda), is come to bring you home, those of his flock. Galactic fleets stand ready to take you up. HOW DID YOU THINK HE WOULD COME?

Those who choose to remain in ignorance of truth, will not be co*erced in any manner. ’Tis thy choice all the way to the gate. Choose to continue as you are and you will spend a very long time with the false teachers who have led you down this tacky roadway—however, it has been yourfree will choice to follow them.

HOW DID YOU BELIEVE HIS RETURN WOULD BE?

OH BELOVED ONES, TO SIT ON SOME MISERABLE CLOUD BANKS WITH HIM IS FOOLISH THOUGHT IN*DEED. THOSE CLOUDS YOU SEE ARE IN YOUR ATMO*SPHERE WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE FILLED WITH RADIATION AND DEATH. THE MASTER WOULD NOT PLACE YOU THERE. YOU WILL BE TAKEN UP INTO CRAFT, THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PREPARED, AND INTO SAFETY. THE TRANSITION WILL BE MOST HARD ON YOUR PHYS*ICAL BODIES—TO CHANGE DIMENSION SO RAPIDLY. PLEASE START THY PETI*TIONS FOR IN*STRUCTION AND RECEIVE OF THAT WHICH IS GIVEN UNTO YOU BY US THROUGH THESE SCRIBES AND RE*CEIVERS. MAKE SURE THE RECEIVERS ARE OF THE LIGHTED REALMS FOR THE DARK BROTHERHOOD OF SATANIC FORCES OVER*TAKE YOU AT EVERY TURN. THEY HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED YOU AS A CIVI*LIZATION. THEY MAY VERY WELL ANNIH-ILATE YOU IF YOU DO NOT TURN ABOUT INTO TRUTH. SO BE IT, BELOVED BROTHERS, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND. AMEN, AND UPON THIS I PLACE MY SEAL OF TRUTH AND HONOR.

MAY YOU SEEK TRUTH IN THY GOD AND CREATION FOR THY WAY IS HARD. MAY YE FIND PEACE WITHIN. I AM HATONN

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J004.pdf

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote