Old 10-22-2009, 03:57 AM   #470
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
you are such a brat pffffffff right at you

I already sent him a letter complaining about you and said you probally would
Great, then maybe he'll notice it in the, wait, I copied from the auto thank you, tens of thousands of messages from Americans each day. It's funny that you use the word 'brat,' since it's on my list of very important definitions. Anyway, for the record:

Hello President Obama,

I want to inform you that I am in full support of, and feel identical to, this video letter to you sent by Charlie Sheen. [link] It is ditto from me.

Additionally, I feel a strong respect for many Americans who have researched what I feel is a criminal and convoluted cover-up, let alone what appear to be actual complicity of government officials in the attacks. It is a testament to truth that civilians have been busy for years, trying to resolve unanswered (and incorrectly answered) questions about September 11th, 2001.

Here is one public thread which actually closes the case:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=170584

In addition, it's been suggested that "Hayden and the NSA- the most ignored "9/11 connection"?

Gen. Michael V. Hayden, currently [sic: 1999–2005] Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence has also served as Commander of the Air Intelligence Agency and as Director of the Joint Command and Control Warfare Center. But more important, he was also former head of the NSA (March 1999 - April 2005). The role of the NSA regarding 9/11, and ironically also the 9/11 truth 'community', is consequently dismissed and ignored by many '9/11 truthseekers'....

I urge you to support a proper truth commission report, which may include considerations of the Oklahoma bombings, CIA assets (foreign nationals) and secret mind control programs of the US government, if warranted.

xxxxx

PS I have chosen this as a non-policy comment, because there is no satisfactory public policy regarding citizen surveillance (or 'weaponization'), government criminality, US black operations meddling in other countries, etc.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote