View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 06:33 AM   #61
draconine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

It is with great pain I interrupt my viewing of the David Icke talk linked earlier in this thread. I started off hoping to catch a few interesting points before I drifted off to sleep, but I now I lay awake as he goes on explaining huge phenomena in great clarity and remarkable insight.

The amount of information he gives away is so astounding that you can only wonder how he is permitted to keep talking. The way I see it, the self-inflicted wound to his reputation by mentioning reptilians is the only reason he gets away with spilling everything else. After all, how many people would buy a story like that? I find it hard to believe that he expected anything but ridicule after coming out with that. It now seems to me that the only way he could have pulled this off was to discredit himself to the point of being considered harmless.

We live in an age where information is more valuable than ever, while it's access is being manipulated more heavily than ever. The truth these days is worth more than gold. I need to finish this video.
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote