View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let me tell you what Punk really is and why it's important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Anarchy is a real political danger for the ruling system. Anarchy begins with the unconditional love for others, as equals, and high personal responsibility and conscious, the very essence of the true anarchy, are driven by it.

Love&Respect
Thanks! Its posts like this that make this forum worthwhile for me.

Anarchy has been "programmed" into the masses as dangerous - because it is. Not because of hyper-aggressive behavior by people with no hair, boots and bad singing voices.

True anarchy, requires total responsibility. Total responsibility means its all up to you. You might even get to realize that you are part of creation and a co-creator. OMG! People might realize they are part of God and have freewill and can do as they please.

I can see it now, some elite hidden illuminati debate: You are hereby ordered to go forth and portray all anarchy in the media as violent and mindless thuggery. Here is a billion for the PR - make it happen or we will accuse you of kiddie fiddling (that's how we do it these days) and you'll loose everything. Go on mr pawn shoo, run along, that will be all.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 12-13-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote