View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #288
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
All-CIA DUH
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that.

Linda,

I think you already have a good idea as to the approach as how to bridge those gaps of communication. Use the videos. I think you nailed a really good choice as far as Bob Dean. He's one of our Elders on the Planet, but he speaks English. hahahaha Dr. Steven Greer is another one. If you want to crank up the heat as to someone wanting more detailed information, Anna Hayes is a good choice. She has a humbled delivery, but that's my opinion. Alex Collier is another perspective. There are so many choices out there today.

In my mind, Disclosure is a done issue. I think we expect our leaders to lead with integrity. But that isn't the case. So I would just rid myself of any expectation from any official as it will just keep you on a leash. The fact of the matter is that there are already people who have more credibility than our elected officials. They also have brought this forth. With the underlying thought that we must not leave anyone behind is at work. The Government is behind the times as far as what they have disclosed. What they have disclosed is a pack of lies.

Another thing that is very difficult to wrap our heads around, are the ETs agendas, good and bad. Especially the bad ones. What we have to face is that these agendas are already in place and operating. It isn't a case if the Almighty Obama discloses to the public, and then all these agendas will just roll out. They have already been rolled out.

Thanks to the one, who sent me a link to an old movie called, They Live.
If you want to watch a panic attack, it's a classic. Panic attacks aren't funny and can really over stress the physical body. So I would advise to go slowly at first and not drop a bomb on somebody as that could lead to one. Just keep your head and BREATHE. I would just be patient and let them come to you for information. They would probably feel more comfortable that way. Also remember that it is all second hand information, unless you experience it. That could help you set the floor just by voicing that as a common sense issue. It would also be correct. So you wouldn't mis lead anyone.

Namaste' Linda
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote