View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #65
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado
Default Project Venus Pioneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Yes, Member Kelle Baley, i do feel the truth about Venus and its Way of project-ive solutions.

Isn't gathering and critically examining information( both intuitively and by way of contre-checking); building Sound Communities upon shared views and values and drawing plans in order to move forward, upon Rationality, Faisability and Harmony with Nature and Mother earth the True Essence of Project Avalon?

Regards,

RakaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Yes, RaKaR -I am now gathering, and critically examining for this purpose as it is eminently going to be needed. I see the islands of light even now in our soon future but this one should not be erected.

I am still waiting for my own inner feeling about this grouping change. I purposely am asked to attune no further than what I have nor say much else than the following publicly. In private, I am at your service as I am not a doomsday seer. I am with path correction upon the Golden one.

Here is what exactly I hear-
"It has been handed to another source whom on the surface seems to fit nicely"

I hope that I am wrong and you all will later inform me of your personal joy from this community's divine and inspiring ways that support the entirety of what is says it aims to do.

With inner messaging such as the one above, I could never consider the endeavor as Golden to support by personal consent and I am sure about my choice.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote