View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
These DNA upgrades don't seem to happen for me, I remember a few months ago people saying there was to be one and then people said how they felt so much better after it, when I said I didn't notice anything I was told I'm not ready

The same with other predictions that don't happen, they just say the time line changed

I'm beginning to think that nobody has the slightest clue whats going to happen
The first two geometric shifts resulted in very subtle changes in the consciousness. They are precursors to the real deal. You and everone else on the planet will over the next 6 weeks or so be dealing with all of your old stuff that is burried in the back of your subconscious mind. This happens because these memories are not compatible with the increases in the frequency of your DNA. It is like the galaxy is running a maleware program on you. It is a pain in the ass to wait for the end of the program, but once you get there the computer runs alot better.

These changes are happening in the subtle energies, if you are spiritually disconnected for some reason then you probably wont experience much up until the very near future.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote