Default Re: The most important email …the final remedy

Ok...

Let me start out with a working link to the Dec. Of Independence:
http://fredsitelive.com/politics/decofind.html

and the Constitution:
http://fredsitelive.com/politics/usconst.htm

and a plethora of similar historical documents:
http://fredsitelive.com/politics/
(and before anyone gets nervous, my site is completely non-commercial. I will never ask you to watch my show, buy my CD, buy my DVD, or even send money. wait..... lemme think..... no.)

Next, and here I am possibly preaching to the choir, but there is a "big word" in this discussion that isn't used enough. It points to the very core of the reason we elect 1st, Republicans, then Democrats, back and forth, and nothing ever changes!

The term is "Statist".
One either believes that government is a "necessary evil", and the more you have of it, the less evil it is; Or...

That a society of "rabidly polite" people will conduct themselves in a peaceful manner, and those who don't wish to contribute will eventually exclude themselves in one manner or another. (my preference )
And here is where I wish to bring up a small "sticking point" to the legaleze of the notion of govt adhering to, or being brought under the thumb of the Dec. Of Ind. ...

I sincerely wish it weren't so, cuz I fear a revolution even more than I want one. The main "sticking point" involves the fact that both parties are totally statist in nature! That is why nothing changes!
It will require a revolution.
"Restoration" means keeping, dusting off, and bringing forward something good you already have.

"Revolution" means all bets are off. It means baby goes with the bathwater, and now you have to ask yourself:
"Who on the political scene today do I trust to re-instate an "acceptable" Constitutional government ?"
This is something that really needs to be thought long and hard upon. Yes, I do admit to some trepidation based upon the fact that, I am too damned old to do this twice, and I am very concerned with what kind of government I leave behind for my grand children.

But what you face is a Statist establishment !
It won't let go without a fight, and it will use the military.

I can even state for you exactly what they will say to the kind of attempt I see here too. It is based upon something devilishly true, simple, and yet completely beside the point:
"The Declaration Of Independence is not a legal document within the framework empowered within the Constitution."
Sucks, I know. I hate it too. But if a "peaceful revolution" is to be accomplished, those who instigate it are going to have to have a response ready.

Food for thought,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 02-16-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote