View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:46 AM   #605
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Peace and love to all who are different versions of myself; I yearn to know us again

As the process finds fatigue more often than success, this 3D version of my experience is relaxed and excited by this thread.

Knowledge of the mind, truth specifically, has been the intention.

Surrendering, attention turns to explore the heart; as is the intention of this thread.

I have questions, and from what I can tell I/us/we/you have the answers...however...if I understand our direction, if I/we/us are supposed to stop living the drama of the mind...how important can my questions really be?

Namaste

Ps. I would love to know myself more, the passion is overwhelming...what do you know of me?
So very well understood wilsoneric!

The drama of the mind is truly the 'cause' of the 'human pathos'.
Yet this 'drama' serves a purpose, namely to experience the contexts of the disharmony before the contexts of the harmony.

There are three basic platforms in the ordinary human experience in the physical, the emotional-feeling and the mental.

The physical platform is well understood in sentiments such as:
'I am getting too fat, I must exercise more.'
'I wish I could have my body back of 20 years ago and blend it with the wisdom I now carry in my old age.'
'Some peoples are disabled and have no balance and cannot walk. Some people on drugs or drunk are like that too.'

The mental platform is mirrored through the emotional platform in the physical platform.
But here the 'mental balance' is taken for granted.
'I can think for myself, thank you very much.'
'I dont need anyone to think for me.'
'I am my own master, born that way, and require no exercise to learn how to think consistently, rationally and unhypocritically'.

This 'I am ok and my own master in the head' attitude then becomes analogous to a physical toddler, learning to walk.
In tripping and falling over, the toddler however grows physically and by experience of the physical life. Eventually, the toddler gains balance.

The mental life is not so easy, as the experience of the mental world becomes the 'Egocentricity of the Human Mind'.
The mental experiences of 'falling over' are not selfcorrective and selfteaching as found in the physical life of the neccessities.

Therefore the 'peer-group' mind of the conditionings is accepted as ones one 'grown up mindedness' and in general terms, the 'old wise man or woman' in their mental world are or can be as UNBALANCED in thinking as is the toddler learning to walk in a physical world of necessary adaptations.

In elementary terms then, the physical life of the human is stabilized and harmonised by environmental stimuli much easier than the mental life; the latter remaining in relative insecurity and in chaos.

It's because the Mirror of the Feelings, the Emotions and the Spirit is not reflecting between the two platforms of the physical being and the mental being.

The development of a harmonious, yet selfdisciplined human mind automatically balances and stabilises the physical world with the mental world for a playground of the human spirit to express itself in its fullest extent of creativity, selfawareness and interconnectedness.
As long as the human mind is unbalanced, as long the human spirit cannot reflect itself in the physical platform and 'trickles' and escapes in divergence and mental disunity.

The Insanity of the Many can however be encompassed and 'healed' in the Sanity of the Few.

AA