View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #388
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, All:

Sorry for the delay - I've only been able to get to this this evening (EU time). More necessary brevity! Please forgive and understand. I think I've unanswered the essential points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I was wondering if you had any further information as to why George Green suddenly pulled out of involvement with the Phoenix Journals
George refers to this in Part 2 of his original video interview with us from April 2008:

http://projectcamelot.org/george_gre...nscript_2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Do you think Greer is a clone???
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Bill, can you please give us some examples of information from Astralwalker that is "valid and interesting" as well as some that are "less so".
Astralwalker's statements helped us decide to go and interview Dr Paul LaViolette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Second question: Do you have any info about Obama being introduced to ET stuff?
1) Not at all, I'm afraid.

I can offer a tidbit as a substitute: we learned recently that Bill Clinton had a disclosure speech written for him in his first term of office.

(But that's not really useful information now )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Here is an old post I made on Steven Greer thread;

Originally Posted by Steven
...He is not the same Steven Greer we knew with disclosure project. He has touched a very sensitive nerve in 2001. He got in touch with elite's puppets. He did not come back intact

I still think the same today...

Namaste, Steven
That wording absolutely struck a chord here. (I broke a rule there - of responding to a statement rather than a question! But what you wrote absolutely grabbed me.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I've been in touch with a person who is in direct contact with some of the Anunnaki (well over 2 years ago) and what you've said so far completely corroborates with the information that this person has shared. I am a bit hesitant posting even this little much here as they do indeed don't like being messed with and like keeping a lot of things secret. I'd love to share more details but I feel its not yet the time to do so.
Please write privately (but CHOSEN in the subject line) and we will keep this absolutely confidential. Alternatively, let us know how you'd prefer to communicate.

I have one question for you: was the direct contact physical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Some more questions:

1) Have you heard about Moldavite? An ancient stone that came from space.. There is a lot of new age stuff about it on the internet so I can speak only from personal experience. My personal information is that it is indeed a very powerful channel with direct connections to the Anunnaki. Belonged perhaps to a former moon.. Have you heard anything on this topic?

2) Connections between Avalon (the whole area and myth) and the Anunnaki. What is your take or information?
1) No

2) No information at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Have you ever been in contact with Dan Winter?
No - and thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
  1. Is it possible that Rense thought the article in question was actually about the Army's Project Camelot? Thus, it would not be a smear piece at all?
  2. Who is Tim White? Do I have the capability to view the email in question?
1) I'm afraid it was a smear piece. It was written by (wait for it) Dr Richard Sauder.

2) The e-mail was the one-liner already quoted directly - nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Is there any specific direction you and Kerry are interested in taking Camelot?
A debate we have is to what degree we should be focusing on proactive, positive measures (the essential purpose of Avalon) as opposed to the retrospective revealing of sensitive information (the reason for Camelot).

The two of course operate as two sides of a coin. Kerry is basically more interested in Camelot and I am basically more interested in Avalon - as fundamental premises/theses. Naturally, there's considerable overlap.

There's also an interesting debate about channeled information as opposed to other information - all of which is about epistemology: how do we know what we believe we know?

Also - and separately - I'm particularly interested in the control structures on this planet and others that are linked to the Anunnaki - see above. That runs from the past way into the future, so has to be understood.

Meanwhile, some aspect of the Big Picture are fascinating but maybe not that important - and other aspects are buried in and under all kinds of other stuff and are critically important. That's a strong interest of mine... to sort out these importances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypestis View Post
y question is what do you hear from your whistleblower physicists about the harmfullness of free energy "magnetic" motor devices.

Thank you
Nothing - I'm afraid! (Not doing very well today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougall View Post
Do you think that Project Camelot has many fans like myself who do not believe in Humans on Mars etc however can't get enough of the jazz? Something about it is very compelling.
Unconsciously you and others may know more than you're consciously aware you do!! (see my comment on epistemology above)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
I am not sure what e-mail address to contact you at so i will try a p.m. through here and an e-mail at ProjectCamelot.
(p.s. does is Kerry still involved with Avalon?)
I got your e-mail - still on my To Do list - many thanks.

Kerry is unlikely to find the time to visit Avalon... essential reason there is that she prefers the spoken word and I prefer writing... probably obvious to everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
My question is about your very early post re Hudden Hand and an insider that said that the info was about 90% true. I would be very interested in hearing more about this. Do you plan to have the interview or material soon?
Not anytime soon - way too backed up. We have been promised some detailed information from a deep insider - who we have already met, although he was forbidden to talk to any outsiders.

Fascinating information and a very good man, representing an organization we had never heard of before (and provided us with photos to prove its existence).

More tomorrow - I'm only three pages behind!

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote