View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Dude, I'm sure crazy things happen. I've seen crazy stuff myself. However, what I cannot figure out is why these guys would be after you. You never mention anything out of the ordinary that would perk their interest.

Your shamanic experiences are shared by thousands. You're not the only one having visual quests. And the recipe you give for creating a heavenly catalyst is just an excercise in visualisation with the apparent attempt at creating a thought form. An attempt that seems plausible depending on the power of the operator.

What makes you so special that it's the "feds number 1 priority to get close to you.."?

My basic response to any of this is always suspension of disbelief. I have no reason at this time to come to a verdict. I've heard crazier stories that I finally concluded to be true. But honestly, all the while, reading your blog and message I was wondering what your DBZ powerlevel was. The fact that you claim that all their attention revolves around you does not give me much faith in the truth of your story...

So... What makes you so special?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote