View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #75
Suriel

Wink Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

You are welcome Carol and Rhythm. Right now I will be doing more research on Polarity Consciousness. When we hit the crossroads in 2012, I'm curious about how there will be a split between the population. It may not happen in one day. It could take a few thousand years or less than a hundred. There may be a single event that wipes the slate clean and we start over again. Or we may eventually create spiritual technology that will alter our evolution.

My guess is there will be a clan of spiritual people living with nature, technological people in domes, and people underground in tunnels. This reminds me of the fate of Mu and Atlantis.

I believe that somehow the Pyramids are also connected. The egyptians were on to something. This link talks more about the pyramids and the solar cycles.

Here is a quote from the link above:

Quote:
The genetic seeds of life swarm throughout the cosmos, and these genetic "seeds," these living creatures, fell to Earth, encased in stellar debris which pounded the Earth for 700 millions years after the creation. And these "seeds" contained the DNA-instructions for the metamorphosis of all life, including woman and man.

DNA acts to purposefully modify the environment, which acts on gene selection, so as to fullfill specific genetic goals: the dispersal and activation of silent DNA and the replication of life forms that long ago lived on other planets.
It's all part of the cosmic cycle.

Here is another link talking about "Spiralling Evolution" which also talks about timewave zero, torsion fields, and changes in our solar system.

Peace.

Last edited by Suriel; 10-04-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: more information to share