View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #52
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq View Post
Yes, put on your golden armor. I was in meditation attempting to envision the light pouring in my body, into every cell and extend/expand into my aura then shield. It was odd because I was actually vibing on someone who is probably angelic in source his light makes my heart just sing with recognition and greeting. Apparently he had been doing a golden light exercise at the time, he told me the next day when I shared. We had written a bit that day and I had been vibing on him. Suddenly golden light poured into me, with no effort on my part, like a strong stream of energy, flooding my body, my aura and shielding me.

The words came Put On Your Golden Armor! Have been doing this frequently now.
I began using gold light a few years ago for my spiritual work and everyday meditation practice. Gold light is a Balanced light, whereas white light is polarity (light/dark) driven. White light is attractive to the dark because of it being its opposite. While Gold light is more of the Divine in source (it has no opposite) and does not attract dark, but rather shields from it. Gold is always the Balance and works with your intention for your highest and best good. Surround yourself in it and send it out to those that need it, and use it as a defense when bothered by the dark.

Blessings,
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote