View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #23
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Love: That's how I contact'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq View Post
@Clarityofawareness: The area of human sexuality is interesting in relationship to this contact because in some ways, they do enhance their impact by communicating female to male, male to female, often. At the same time, when we become enamored with them, often tests are done to ensure our neutrality. We would need to be in perfect control of self, and very clear. Tests can be done.
Your right about experiencing more perspectives of nature, the self, oneness and life path of education. It ye can't or don't do that then you most likely will not experience more of your telepathic being or maybe more of your whole being (like other psychic abilities) as well.

I wonder if other beings (aliens) approve of human's sexual attitudes and traits. For example, I don't know of any homosexuals who are in contact or whom have ever contacted other beings (aliens). Never seems to be a question when ever contactees are interviewed. Then again why should it? See? That's the kind of mentality that UFO investigators need to reform in to more open awareness. Because our sexuality does play an amazing and bigger role in it all. As a heterosexual I, at this point, believe that aliens would rather communicate with humans who chose natures way of sexuality and conception. I can't explain how or why this is. I have not meditated on it either and doing such can bring more truth concerning what one does meditate on. Does not mean that I disprove of homosexuals because we all have our own life path of education to experience.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote