View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 02:13 AM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Love: That's how I contact'em

JesterTerrestrial, I send you energy of love and hope that you continue expanding more awareness concerning the "pollution". You've definitely got what it takes (along with some here) to help our world and put very huge dent into the low frequency global plans, from such low frequency beings involved. I commend you!

Hi Jnana, nice to meet you as well. I am such a deep person, you may have no idea (yet). Sometimes I get so deep that I get lost in what I was doing, lol. For example, onetime I was trying to make a video series about language. My goal was to try and show people how most language are forms of seperation, not oneness. *Although everything is "oneness". I think you know what I mean? Anyways I failed in making that video series. Mainly because it goes from physical explanation and perspectives to nonphysical and much more. How does one explain something that can not be expalined with such limited language as ours? lol. Oh well, our journey continues!

All of you are special & something very good for me and our world. Very emotional I am sometimes and after say that I almost have tears . just gla d to be here
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote