View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #36
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
M1,

Welcome to Avalon.

Thank you for sharing your experiences- as painful as they are for you.

I can relate to many of them, as I have had similar experiences myself.

My suggestion to you is to find a way to reconcile the things that have
happened to you in such a way that they have meaning. Pain and suffering without meaning can be difficult to bear. Feeling like there is a good reason for things happening the way they do can make all the difference.

Since you believe in God, I assume you also believe in angels. Call on them often for guidance and protection-especially Archangel Michael.
Just ask, and they will protect you.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
Yes, I do pray to God. However, I do not and will not pray to angels. I do ask though, that God send me an angel - whether it be in a dream or while I am awake to help me - because I've concluded that there's nothing I can learn from anyone on this earth. That's not to say that there isn't anything TO learn from people, it's just that I can no longer be bothered dealing with lies and ego and exaggerations and mental instability. I sincerely need a mentor. I really need someone to look up to, that I can communicate with and learn truth from. That's what I want more than anything. I used to look up to adults. But then when I grew up I realized that most of them are insane and I became very disillusioned. Now I look up to children. They're the only ones I find truth, honesty and purity in.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote