View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #63
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

I've had two experiences. One wide awake, 25 years ago. I saw a Rep in my room with me. It's like being in a cage with a tiger that is about to spring. I was very afraid. It smiled or grimaced at me. It's knees were very bent and it was in a springing position, only about three feet from me. I had a very good view of it. It simply vanished after several seconds.

The last experience was last winter. There were two Reps, both had false skin on their faces and were pretending to be human skiers. One asked me if I wanted to see it's eyes, I said yes. It showed me and then pealed back a layer of skin and showed me the scales underneath. The scales were pale, not dark like before. I felt that these two may have been half-bred with humans. I was not afraid this time.

They showed me a creature that had a very warped skull. A human? Not sure. I was asked if this creature deserved to be loved. I responded that all creatures deserved love and were loved by god. This seemed to satisfy them, and they left.

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-14-2009 at 12:45 AM.